Here are the rules of this award:
The aims of this award:
• As a dedication to those who love blogging and creating friendships through blogging.
• To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
• Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
• Don’t forget to mention the person who gave you the award.
• Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging in your post.
• Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
• Don’t forget to notify the awardees and put their links in your post.
Why do I love blogging?
I have repetitively mentioned my reasons before in this blog:
- Blogging is my self-expression. It's where I bare my soul, share my ideals, elaborate my opinions and write my random thoughts.
- I see blogging as a means to improve and harness my writing skills, learn from other people and as a journey towards creating good, quality blog posts.
- Blogging as a source of extra income - I've written how to generate money online using your skills.
- Blogging is a stepping stone to an Internet business that I want to venture out eventually. As of now, I read success stories, tips and encouragements from other bloggers and other people who have invaded the cyber space with flying colors. I am a newbie so I don't know much about the game, I blog and read as a spectator.
- Winning friends, sharing experiences, being able to reach out to other people around the globe are just some of the blessings that come with blogging. Isn't it great that despite the distance, the language barrier and differences in beliefs, cultures and way of lives - we can connect to various people and make friends with them?