Tagged by Berry
The rules are:
1. Mention the person who nominated you.
2. List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.
3. Tag 6 blogs, state the rules, and notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
1. Jackets - I bought four last December and although I wouldn't be able to use them often, I smile when I see them.
2. Fabric conditioners - I like my clothes soft and fragrant. I rinse them in a water solution with a fabric conditioner after washing. It does wonders on neutralizing odor caused by sweat and I feel so fresh. I love it!
3. Milk - I am not a kid anymore - and I can even have my own if I want to, but I still drink my glass of milk everyday. A glass of milk a day keeps osteoporosis away. Doctors say it's best to deposit calcium into one's body before one turns 25 because the body's ability to absorb this mineral will diminish with age. I think milk also keeps the skin soft and supple.
4. Laptop - I don't have one and I don't really need one. My boyfriend promised to give me and although I wouldn't want to rely on him for me to have one, I think it would be great a have a sleek, lightweight and high-end laptop.
5. Branded underwear (blush) - I realized that it is true that women should invest in a good quality, good material brassieres and panties. They fit perfectly, feel more comfortable and you wouldn't be ashamed if ever you would suddenly get into an accident and nurses would change your clothes.
6. We've recently had our medals framed and looking at them gives me a great sense of pride and happiness. Now I am thinking of requesting an artist friend to sketch all of us siblings in our togas and sablays together in one portrait.
Tagging: Rose, Stacey, Gagay, Junald, Nanay Belen, Meiyah
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Tagged by Berry