Just a borrowed title.
I try to read my Bible everyday and to make it easier I bought a devotional guide book. There's a short article that discusses the Scripture being presented.
Well, I was struck because basically I've made many deliberate sins the devotional guide for today listed. It mentioned:
- refusing to forgive/having hatred for a person for several days
- lying, some form of addiction
- succumbing to temptation/lust
- choosing not to go to church
- not supporting the local church financially
- deliberately doing anything above many times
- trying to cover up anything listed above
This is something I really decided to deal in my life. I never know until when I will live. It's better to be prepared, settle things with my Creator and do something radical before I run out of time.