How I miss you guys - I wish I had more time to check you out!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I know I have an obligation to visit you guys every once in a while - this is an unwritten contract we establish when we obliged in exchange links but I am so sorry I haven't been able to in the past week because I didn't have enough time to do so.

The internet connection at the office was terrible and the browser freezes when I open more than six tabs so I coud not drop at entrecard widgets effectively. The past week has been very busy indeed I could only thank God I didn't have to work on weekends. But since we don't have a househelp I've got to wash my own clothes - which have accumulated for the whole week and clean my room and help with cooking - etc. I also have to spend precious amount of time with my boyfriend because Saturday is the only time we're both free. He spends Sundays with his family, while I do with mine.

I am torn because I wish I could stop him from leaving. He'll be leaving for Saudi in a few weeks and I won't be able to see him body and soul for maybe a year or two. He says he won't go if I really insist but he wants to so I must let him. This will indeed be very hard for me but at least I have many things to keep me mentally occupied:

1. day job from 8 AM-5 PM (Monday to Friday)
2. part-time night job - 8 PM - 12 midnight (Monday-Sunday)
3. sleeping (12 midnight -6 AM, 12 noon - 1 PM, 6 - 7 PM)
4. blogging and checking friends somewhere in between
5. church and ministry on Sundays

Oh, I'm still gonna miss him so terribly every Saturday. Saturdays won't be the same without him. I hope he keeps his promise to chat and send me email every single day. I am teary eyed just imagining him to be sooooooooooo far.

Sigh.

Anyway, guys I will really try to make it up and hope to get back at you soon. I might not still be able to check you tomorrow because I'll be going to my boyfriend's family reunion - her grandmother's 90th birthday.

I know I've promised many times to visit you and maybe most of the time I didn't but I hope you still believe me though.

If you have anything to ask me or tags or exchange links requests, please reply to this post or send me an email at pchi.ss@gmail.com. It is better than the shoutbox - I haven't been able to check this blog for a while :(


4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
iceah said...

ahhh... kwawa naman kaibigan namin okay lang yan naiintindhan naman namin yan oy c:
namimiss ka nga din namin :c

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

oh my, wala ka pang baby, tapos wala ka time mamasyal. I think dapat mamasyal ka ren once every two weeks. ako kc dati ganyan ren like you. so gawa ko is ang pasyal ko lang is once every 2 weeks. or once a month.

ngayon... wala na pasyal.

berryblitz's pasyal = mall

Anonymous said...

It's really sad Pchi to read that. But I know that you can bear this. A year or two might not be that long. We're all here so you won't be lonely not only on Saturday but a whole week :)

Keep the spirit, ok :)

Blog Directories