Minimize electropollution by going green

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Everyone is exposed to electropollution these days. We absorb electromagnetic waves even without knowing it. The debate on weather they can cause harm to our brains and bodies is a stalemate. We doubt they could possibly cause damage to us,  but we could not stop using those devices that emit those waves anyway. Concerns regarding EMF stirred as more people use cell phones, laptops, microwave ovens and other wireless devices.

As much as possible, we'd like to stay away from EMF but in our digital world we always are glued to our smartphones, computer screens and other electronic gadgets for more than 12 hours a day. As I result, I can feel the strain in my eyes. On my last visit to the ophthalmologist , she suggested that I need to increase my intake of Vitamin B complex because it is good for the proper functioning of the nerves. She also reminded me to blink often - as often as I can. She said I should blink as often as I click the mouse and press the space bar.

I think those aren't enough. I've been having headaches today and I think the cause is too much muscle stress of my eyes. They have been working so hard, they need to relax and have a break. Well, sleep is the most important thing but I haven't been able to have as much as I need to. I am thinking of bringing in an ornamental plant in an indoor planter near my table. I've observed hospital rooms are often painted green and looking at green things brings healing and is very relaxing. Studies have shown plants absorb harmful frequencies and radiations released by digital components. 

I also want to bring in a small bonsai tree to be put on my table top. Others say putting cactus or aloe vera does the trick. But, most pots don't look good on top of tables. I found decorative planters that can be displayed over mine. There's a wide collection of  planters in eplanters.com.  

Sponsored links are brought to us by friends at eplanters.com


0 comment(s):

Blog Directories