Host, host baby!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Many people today are enjoying the convenience of working at home. Whether part-time, full-time or freelance, many people today can find considerably good income online. By being a programmer, blogger, content writer, tutor, database administrator, translator, virtual assistant or SEO expert, one can be successful. But it isn't easy as others claim. It requires hard work, motivation, dedication, discipline, skill, expertise, experience and netiquette.

I've been seriously contemplating on going full-time as an online freelance blogger or programmer. Some of my friends have made it real big and at times they could earn double if not triple my monthly salary. I could only dream of such money. Of course, don't get me wrong... I'm not all for the money but who isn't? I might as well try my luck.

Here's what I've decided to do. I planned on purchasing on own domain and blog host. I'll be doing blogging and programming on the side by practicing it on my own site with my own host. I've already bought my domain name but I couldn't decide on which web hosting service to use.
I need what others have to say. I need expert opinion.

So, here are my considerations:

I'm just starting out from scratch so I don't have much money to invest on expensive ones. I'll probably have cheap hosting, but one which will never let me down.

Excellent customer support is really important because I'd probably need to much help.

Reviews of satisfied customers would really matter. After all, if they are, probably I would, too.

Well, I really don't know what else to consider. Good thing they are always web hosting guides to help us out with the basics.

0 comment(s):

Blog Directories